Friday, March 11, 2011

VOLUNTEER IN CAMEROON

In 2005 i was volunteer in Cameroon douala for   Orphan child at the community center.
His one for the moment I don t like to write about but I need to share this experience now.
In   October 2005 my mother decided to bring us at Community center to be volunteer.
I did n t know that going to see a big moment of my life. I saw so many children who was
No parent’s age by 1 to 14 years old why I don t have answer but they need help we play together
Have may fun cook for them but the most part it s speak to them about a situation they have been.
I cried when I speak because is so hard I feel no power no answer the only I can say is how I can do
About that people need to go I see all that I can t say more.
                                       JULES DIBABO

No comments:

Post a Comment