Friday, March 18, 2011

Liudmila. Woman's day

Unfortunately, I do not know, whether is in my country volunteers. I did not collide with it in the life. It is a shame to me to admit, but it is the truth. I am not confident that could to help extraneous people because in my life always there were many the close people requiring my help. All our life has been constructed on mutual aid. That I necessary to help parents on a “dacha”, that I necessary to look my mum after operation, that my girlfriend in hospital and I necessary to visit and prepare to eat for she (in our hospitals disgusting meal), that I necessary to see to the neighbor’s child... And so endlessly!!! To tell the truth! Men did not address to me for the help. All this calms my conscience a little. In fact, if I shall go to help another who at this time will help my relatives? And who will help them better me?

No comments:

Post a Comment