Friday, March 11, 2011

MY SISTER'S PLACE

My Syster’s Place  experience was very good .I worked as a volunteer at My Sister’s Place on Womans day.I felt very happy that time to help as volunteer .We were serving the food to the homeless Women and their children.We did dishwashing &cleaning the table. Thanks for our Teacher to gives us a Opurtunity to work with My Sister's Place. My Sister's Place Women's Center serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days week, to homeless women and their children. Individuals and groups are needed to serve and/or prepare monthly meals. Meals can be prepared from scratch in our kitchen or prepared at home to be heated at the Center.

Special skills required or recommended for this position: Volunteers should be at least 14 years old, able to move freely around the kitchen and dining room, and comfortable working with diverse populations.
To volunteer for this position, or for more information, contact: Faith Savill at 410.659.3746 or fsavill@cc-md.org

By Tarun Saini

No comments:

Post a Comment